CBAP/CCBA Certification Prep Boot Camp (5 days)
Business analysis is achieving worldwide recognition as a profession in its own right. The Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) and Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designations are marks of distinction for intermediate‐ and advanced‐level practitioners, recognizing that you have the knowledge and skills necessary for effectiveness and a professional level of competence in business analysis principles and practices.
In this fun, challenging, and ultimately productive learning environment, our experts will share their knowledge and secrets for CBAP and CCBA certification success and help you upgrade yours. You will learn how to analyze and document your business analysis credentials and experience, submit a successful application for CBAP and CCBA certifications, and sanely and efficiently prepare for the exam. At the end of class, you’ll be ready to pass either exam on your first try.
- Those with business analysis experience who wish to become CBAP or CCBA certified
- Intermediate‐ to advanced‐level business analysts
- Business systems analysts
- Systems analysts
- Project managers or team leaders
- Systems architects or designers
- IT managers/directors
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Benefits of the CBAP and CCBA designations, what they can do for your organization, and how to demonstrate their value to current and future employers
- Career impact and short‐ and long‐term benefits of attaining CBAP and CCBA certification
- Requirements for both certifications and how to make progress toward completing them, regardless of your current status
- Useful tools for documenting applicable experience and education
- Numerous insider tips for succeeding in the application process
- How the exams are constructed, what they cover, and important exam practices to keep in mind
- Increase your comfort in the exam environment through drills and practice exams
- Underlying structure of the BABOK® Guide and tips for remembering it
- Develop a practical plan for exam preparation that is customized to your needs
It is recommended that you complete the course on Business Analysis Essentials.