Java Fundamentals for Android Development
Java is one of the most widely used programming languages for developing modern applications. Therefore, entry level knowledge of Java is essential if you’re developing applications for Android systems. Java Fundamentals for Android Development is an introductory course which focuses on the basics of Java programming language, its syntax, framework, and paradigm.
This Java for Android training lays emphasis on object-oriented programming concepts and techniques that are primarily used in the Android SDK (Software Development Kit). It will provide a platform to developers to gather skills, tools and methods to ensure a strong foundation in Android application development.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- The fundamentals of Java Virtual Machine.
- Writing, compiling, and running basic Java applications.
- Using the Eclipse integrated development environment (IDE).
- Java basic syntax and control statements.
- Java object oriented programming’s basic concepts: classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism etc.
- Java collections, file input/output, serialization, try/catch/finally etc.
- Installation and setup of Android SDK, plugins and Android emulator.