Project Management Essentials
In this course, students will identify and apply generally recognized practices in project management.
- The target student for this course is any individual who may need to perform project management activities in their job role on either a formal or informal basis, or any project team members who want to enhance their knowledge of project management in order to interact more productively with a project manager and perform more effectively on a project team.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- identify the basic concepts and terminology of professional project management.
- launch a project.
- estimate project work.
- create a project schedule.
- plan project costs.
- plan for project risks.
- plan for project quality and compliance.
- manage human resources for your project.
- manage project procurements.
- plan for change management and monitor the project scope.
- monitor and optimize project schedule and cost.
- monitor quality of project work and the risks involved.
- plan communication strategies and manage stakeholder relationships.
- perform project closure.
Curriculum is empty.