Project Management Professional (PMP)
This hands-on PMP Certification program led by the industry’s top PMP instructors, will prepare you to pass the PMP exam, earning one of the most valued credentials around.
Concentrating on PMI’s actual PMP exam content from the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge – Fifth Edition (PMBoK Guide) and other sources, this program features a wide variety of proven learning tools and study aids.What you’ll get:
- Expert led lectures
- Real-life examples
- Tips and tricks to conquer the exam
- 36 PMI PDUs
- Assistance with the PMI application process
To become a certified Project Management Professional, a student must have:
- A bachelor’s degree and 4,500 hours of Project Management experience, and 35 hours of classroom instruction that relate to project management objectives (Our PMP training satisfies this requirement) – OR – a High School diploma or equivalent and 7,500 hours of Project Management experience.
- Supporting Documentation is required for the above qualifications.
- Pass the PMP exam, which consists of 200 multiple-choice questions to be completed in 4 hours. This Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification course will prepare you for this exam.
Don’t have enough Project Management hours that you can document? PMI offers another certification track: Certified Associate in Project Management (or CAPM).
To qualify for CAPM, a student needs:
- Either 1,500 hours of experience working on a project management team – OR – 23 contact hours of formal project management training (completing our PMP course will satisfy the training requirements).
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, Project Leaders, Senior Project Managers, Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project team members seeking the PMP certification.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Prepare to take the PMP or CAPM exams
- Become familiar with PMBoK Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Advance soft skills in leadership, negotiation, communication and conflict resolution
- Master test-taking techniques
- Learn styles and types of questions found on the PMP or CAPM exams
- PMBoK Guide’s five process groups, nine knowledge areas, and the area of professional and social responsibility